Monday, August 15, 2011

Breakfast Bruschetta.

This post is dedicated to my friend Nancy Bodine for giving me delicious recipe to make Breakfast Bruschetta.

Nancy and I worked together at Williams-Sonoma, and like most of us who worked there... we enjoy cooking and trying new recipes! Nancy was super sweet and gave me some of her homemade Pesto. She packaged it up for me, put it in a small cooler and dropped in a couple of her own recipes. So this past weekend I tried one!


I'm not sure if this is how Nancy's Bruschetta turned out, but this was my take on it. I cut and toasted the a fresh baguette, spread a little butter on each slice, topped it with some scrambled eggs, her homemade pesto, and some cream goat cheese from Gateway Market. Joseph was teased the entire time I was making it with all the yummy smells, so by the time it was done, he was ready to eat!


Final Verdict?! Delicious. I don't know that I would have thought this recipe up on my own, but I am so glad Nancy brought it to my attention.
Thanks Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment