Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Baby.

When my cousin, Yvette, first found out earlier this year that she was expecting, it was a little bit of a surprise. But with time, she really loved the idea of having a baby. She was so excited in fact, that she asked that I be the baby's Godfather. What an honor! I couldn't believe that I would even be considered :)

So, after months and months of waiting, Yvette gave birth to:


Ricardo Julian Cerda

December 29, 2009
6 Pounds, 14 Ounces
Congratulations to Yvette & Rick for their beautiful baby boy!


I can't wait to see him again. The best part was that she actually gave birth when I was in Chicago right after Christmas! I anxiously waiting in the hospital to have the first look at the little bundle of joy. I was even one of the first few to hold him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment