Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Up to Date.

I can't even believe it has been 2 months since I have blogged about anything....
Where has the time gone? What have I done since?

Let's See.

November:

*I went to Legoland for the first time ever.



**I made this awesome meal. (Butternut Squash Soup, Salad with Fried Goat Cheese, & Toasted Baguette with Caramelized Shallots)


***Joseph & I went to Des Moines for Thanksgiving... (Obviously we all missed each other very much)




December:

*I had my cousin Debby come into town for a visit.


**Decorated our apartment for Christmas.

***Bought our first real Christmas tree.

****Hiked to the top of Cowles Mountain (and didn't pass out)

*****Took our Christmas Card picture (even though this isn't the one we went with, it was one of my favorites)

****Attended a Classy to Trashy party (obviously this was the trashy segment)

***Went to a few free museums in Balboa Park.

**Went to How the Grinch Stole Christmas at the Old Globe Theater!

*Rang in the New Year in Des Moines (with more than a few cocktails)

I think that pretty much sums the last couple of months in my life...

2 comments:

  1. you're back! yay! love you & miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss you already too! Getting back into the groove of things is so hard though.

    ReplyDelete