Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fallin' for Fall.

If you've known me for long enough, you know that my favorite season is Autumn.
I love the clothing from cute scarves to sweaters to jackets. I love the sweet smelling breeze. I love the burning of candles, the warmth of a fire place, and the taste of spicy-sweet cider :)
I was feeling very Fall-ish the other night and whipped out my Pumpkin Pie candle. I love Pumpkin*. Pumpkin pies, candles, pancakes... even pumpkin lattes from Starbucks! (just in case you were wondering, they do not sell their pumpkin syrup...I've tried for years to buy it from them)
*I even drove to the grocery store at midnight to get a Pumpkin Pie.... they had sold out of them! I guess I wasn't the only one craving pumpkin.
The thing I miss the most about the Midwest is seeing the leaves change. Ugh! I would love to stop in just for a day and do all the Fall things that I love and miss the most....

No comments:

Post a Comment