Thursday, May 10, 2012

If I haven't told you already, I have been working at Salon Spa W in the East Village since August and I love it. I never thought that I'd be working at a salon but I appreciate the beauty that all the stylists create and the happiness people feel after a great spa service. 

I am the Director of Guest Relations and take care of the marketing, public relations, bridal, front desk, and all of the our social media as well. I really enjoy it and appreciate it. Here's a little tid bit about what I get to do on a daily/weekly basis.

Branding for Salon Spa W

 The more we grow and expand, the more we have to create a brand for ourselves. I get to do that :) The screen printing was by the amazing staff at 8/7 Central.


Unveiling Parties with VIP Guests.

 If Public Relations means getting to leave work early to attend a fabulous event with fabulous people, why not right? We have several VIP clients and getting to mingle and attend events with them is a lot of fun. I always have to remember that I am representing our company!


TOP 200 Salon Party

Not only do I get to attend parties, I get to throw them too! We were named a Top 100 Salon by Elle Magazine a few months ago and in April we were named a Top 200 Salon by Salon Today Magazine so I got to plan and throw a party at the salon for all of our guests. We had prosecco, a fabulous cake from Cake Me, I'm Yours, and prizes. It was a lot of fun. 

Professional Head Shot

Our website should be up to date pretty soon with my head shot. I just ordered my business cards as well which I am very excited about :) Yes, there are days that my job is super stressful but at the end of the day, I do really love what I do, who I work with, and what we create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment