Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Seeing Red.

Do you
remember
this post?

Well, since Joseph and I were sharing one car (which was totally fine) I had this urge to buy something to get me around town. I didn't really want to buy a used car, but also don't have the funds to buy a new car. So, I think I found a happy medium....


A Vespa! Yes, I bought a new RED Vespa. After taking the written motorcycle test, (twice, I should add) and passed, I got my permit. I then went to test drive one, fell in love with the idea of having one (so Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday may have played a small role) and zipping around town, so I took the leap.

I ride it to work and to get my errands down around town. I don't think I could be any more pleased. I park it in our back courtyard area, and can usually rest assured that it will be there every time I need it. :) It's full efficient, fun, and dependable. Yay! Since, I still have to take the driving test to get my full license, I am not able to have a passenger yet, drive at night, or on the freeways (not that I would want to anyway! Yikes!)

I think for my current city lifestyle, it was the perfect choice!

But I still need to name it. Any suggestions?!

2 comments:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE. she's perfect. i think her name should be Rosita-Chiquita-Banana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I seriously had to laugh out loud for a few seconds. Cute!

    ReplyDelete