Thursday, March 4, 2010

Birthday: Part Deux.

As I said in the post below, I did have to work on my birthday because know no one would cover my shift! What nice co-workers I have, don't you think?!

But I was in for an unsuspected surprise from my girls in the kitchen...


They surprised me with gifts, food, and dessert!

After they sang Happy Birthday to me, I blew out my candle and made a wish!

They were so excited about the whole thing! It was so sweet of them to do all that for me.



They even made a big dinner! I wasn't really all that hungry but the smell of home made food is always appetizing... I ended up having a second helping!

My manager has a tradition of making "penis cakes" for those workers who work on their birthdays, and since she knew I was working....! (The girls in the kitchen are always grossed out about it, but I find it quite hilarious)

No comments:

Post a Comment