Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quarter of a Century.

Sadly, I had to work on my birthday on Fat Tuesday but it was small price to pay for all the things that awaited me throughout the week. The morning of my birthday, I vacuumed the car and got it all washed for Joseph's mom & sister to come into town the following day, after that I got showered and my friend Caitlin took me to Cafe Chloe for a birthday lunch. We both had a little Coupe of Bubbly, and Caitlin ordered the Steak & Frites, while I had the amazing Soup Du Jour that had a poached egg in it. It was amazing, I thought it sounded interesting so I tried it, and absolutely loved it. I want it again, as I am blogging about it :) Sadly, I didn't take any pictures!

After lunch, we visited Joseph at work, had a birthday drink, and the staff at Sushi Deli #1 sang "Happy Birthday" to me and presented me with their Mochi Ice Cream dessert. Caitlin & I left and went over to Urban Mo's to have a birthday shot! :) Needless to say, I needed a little nap after all this. After Joseph got off work, he came home, we cuddled, and he presented me with this...


I was kind of speechless. I was not expecting Hermes for my birthday! I was kind of in awe. I have always gotten really giddy about being presented with a the Little Blue Box, but I almost didn't have a reaction for the striking orange box.

I loved it! I couldn't wait to put it on. I was so excited that I even convinced myself to wear it to work. It was the only day I wore it too because I was so scared I'd mess it all up but I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment