Friday, February 5, 2010

Cafe Chloe.

I am completely in love with Cafe Chloe in the East Village. I know I've blogged about it before (click here), but French Food is by far one of my favorite foods in the entire world. I can't wait for Joseph's mom and sister to visit in a couple of weeks so we can come here. They didn't eat here last year because I hadn't discovered it yet.
In the mean time, I brought Caitlin here for the first time. This is what we enjoyed:
In the center were the Truffle Fries. (Obviously we ate them well before I could take a picture of them) They were served with an Arugula sauce, Garlic Aioli, & a Spicy Ketchup. Delicious.
I had the Kale coupe with a Salad. It was so good and filling! I love their presentation of everything... from the salt & pepper containers, to the meals, to even the way they present you with the check. Getting the check is never fun, but when it comes on a beautiful sterling silver tray with a sterling silver paper weight, I can't help but smile :)


Caitlin got the Special Du Jour, Sausage Crepes with a Frisee Salad. I tried it, it was delicious. I almost wished I had ordered that but I was really happy with my choice. Everything they have is amazing. If you ever want to go, call me!
P.S.
Their Lavender Lemonade... to die for. I am going to try to concoct a martini just like it. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I too love Cafe Chloe. I got to your blog from a link to their Facebook Fan Page "Friends of Cafe Chloe"
    Cheers,
    Vince

    ReplyDelete