Friday, February 12, 2010

Self Gifting.

Is there such as thing as self-gifting? I'm not sure, I may have made it up.
but....
Do you buy yourself a birthday gift?

I can't remember if I do or not. I probably do and if I haven't in the past, I think I just might this year.
What I've really been looking for is a new bag but I think I might have found something that I didn't know I wanted until I saw it.
An Hermes Scarf.
I looked through the catalog and fell in love with this look. So, I went into the store at Fashion Valley and gawked over it. I tried on a few other smaller silk scarves and I can't make up my mind over what works best for me.
What are your thoughts on Hermes scarves? Investment piece or just a silly purchase?
The model on the catwalk has one of their signature silk scarves. I think I should be able to pull this look off for our upcoming spring break trip.
This model is wearing their silk losange scarve. It's being featured in all of the top fashion magazines. Now I feel it's a must-have item :)

No comments:

Post a Comment