Monday, November 22, 2010

Halloween.

Of course we dressed up for Hall-o-ween!
Can you guess who I dressed up as based on this picture...
Did you have enough time?! (Yes, I literally made that burger myself)

Well, that's me.... Bob's BIG BOY


And Joseph dressed up as an Avatar! (I helped him paint his body blue)


We both spent a pretty good amount of time creating our "looks".

We went to our friends Ro's House Party. She looked so gross, in a Halloween kind of way :)


There were people everywhere, most of the people that showed up Ro didn't even know!

This guy was the craziest scariest costume ever. He never said a word or made any kind of facial expression.....creepy!

The party got a little out of hand and we went home.

It was a fun night overall... obviously, I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment