Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oktober.

Do you remember the post where Joseph's mom shipped us these?? Well, if you can't tell what they are or are simply too lazy to click on the link, they are our bikes from home. She sent them about five months ago and I personally just got around to using mine.
I have a fair excuse though!
I didn't know how to use my bike lock or what you are supposed tie it to without having someone steal it. There is seriously something wrong with San Diego when it comes to people stealing bikes. Everyone at my job and Joseph's job have had their bikes stolen while they were at work or at the bar! Crazy....
Anyway. Last month, Joseph, Shannon, and I decided to attend Fat Tire's Second Annual Tour de Fat. We attended last year if you remember this. BUT, this year I actually did the bike ride!


Look at me go!

It was actually a really nice ride through Hillcrest. The weather was perfect, the company was good, and it was nice to have a day off of work!



The same 'ol crazies came out to drink beer, watch funny shows, and relax in Balboa Park. We got kind of sick of sitting around, so we went on a walk around the park and ran into this....



A car had crashed into this other poor car and there was police everywhere!



Yes, the hippie lady was too blame. She had driven over a mile on 6th Avenue after getting off the freeway and hit SEVERAL cars. And even though she wasn't drunk, she was under the influence of narcotics.... she denied it. Maybe she shouldn't be wearing a tie-dye dress..??? Just saying.



Shannon missed all the mess because she wanted to lay and in the sun and look like a rag-a-muffin. Yes, I am pretty sure she made that word up and did look like one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment