Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Accidental Fashion Industry Show.

A couple of weeks ago, Bethany, Seth, Jenn and I attended the Accidental Fashion Industry Fashion Show at the Brenton Skating Arena. I had heard amazing things about the show in the Fall and I knew it was a "Must Attend" event. One of my great friends Lucy Shay was a producer so I knew it would be fabulous



This is what I wore. Electric blue pants, a crisp white shirt, a black suit jacket, and a cute bow tie from Vitae. This fabulous ensemble caught the eye of the DSM Style Hunter. He snapped a couple of quick pictures and I was on my way. I didn't realize how awesome they turned out until I saw them on Facebook. I have received SO many great compliments to the point where a client pointed out to me, "Your picture is the epitome of happiness and I want to blow your picture up and stare it all day long."


The weather and overall night was perfect. Everyone was freaking out because of the rain but it actually cooled the hot weather down and made it amazing. The view from our seats was gorgeous. You could see the entire city scape and sunset. 


Besties :) Such a great depiction of how fabulous the night was. The fashion, the show, the people, everything was so perfect. We had an amazing time. 



Our group picture before leaving my apartment. Everyone was dressed to impress. Don't you think? Such a great looking group, right? :) 



Miss Lucy, one of the show producers, looking amazing and also one the DSM Style Hunter's pick. Amazing, amazing show Lucy, can't wait for the next!



Most of the pictures posted here are courtesy of Bethany. Check out her blog here. She is amazing. Such a great shot and a perfect image to capture the greatness of the night. 


Two of the most fashionable men of the night? Duh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment