Wednesday, June 27, 2012

If I hadn't mentioned it before, I haven't been cooking as much as I used to. I live by myself and cooking for one isn't as fun as cooking for a crowd so any chance I have to cook for anyone, I jump at the opportunity because I do truly love doing it so when Bethany told me to come over to her house to help her cook for the family, I jumped at he opportunity. 



I had a few things in my fridge (surprisingly) and I brought over fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil from my patio garden and made a little caprese salad. 


I also brought over some fresh sage that I thought we could incorporate with the fish that she had. 


I made a little mixture of panko, salt, pepper, garlic and the fresh sage to cover the fish fillets in. 


Once covered, I pan-fried the fish, while Seth and Bethany grilled some steak and oven roasted some rosemary potatoes


Little Quinn was loving everything, she is such good little eater, not too picky at all :)


The finished product. What do you think? I love to cook and eat, of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment