Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Culinary Skills.

As I mentioned here, I have learned a thing or two from my classes at Williams-Sonoma. Here is the appetizer that I made for fun one night, along with the main dish:

Inside of this delicious appetizer is a small Wheel of Brie & a few spoon fulls of Fresh Pesto all wrapped up in a Puff Pastry. It was one of the easiest appetizers I have ever made and probably one of the most delicious as well. I am salivating just thinking about it.



The main dish on the other hand, was one of the longest (time wise) recipes I have ever made. The total cook time to make these very tasty bowls of French Onion Soup was close to three hours. I guess I didn't mention that we didn't have dinner until about 9 p.m. Ooops! :) It was well worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment