Monday, November 2, 2009

Technique Class: Holiday Hors d'Oeuvres

Last week, I attended my class at Williams-Sonoma for the Holiday Hors d'Oeurves.

As usual we got our little packet full of recipes and advice from Chuck :)


This time we even got a little Thanksgiving Cooking Guide. It had more recipes, ideas, a grocery list, and features a lot of the W-S products you can buy to make life easier.

The first thing we learned how to make were Gougeres. They are a French appetizer that are airy golden cheese puffs. Yummy!


The next thing we learned how to make were these little Cheese Crackers. They were so good. They reminded me of warm Cheese-It's. I couldn't keep my hands off of them!
The last thing we learned how to make was this amazing appetizer consisting of puff pastry, brie, and apricot preserves. I did end up making it for part of our dinner one night (that post to come soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment