Friday, April 23, 2010

Cucina Urbana.

Last week, my friend Caitlin and I were looking for somewhere new to try for our weekly lunch get together. We sat and thought about it for a while and then I remembered that I had been dying to try Cucina Urbana, which is down the street from us in Banker's Hill. We hopped in her car and drove down (we probably should have walked BUT Caitlin doesn't do that).

The decor was so cute. It was kind of a mix of modern meets Anthropologie (the clothing store). It was kind of rustic but warehouse feeling too. I really liked it, and the seating in the window booths were way chic.

We ordered the lunch special that came with a pizza and salad for about $20, which is not bad at all. I ordered a Mango Iced Tea, which was really good and Caitlin had a Pinot Grigio. Everything was amazing.


Since opening Cucina Urbana has been featured in so many magazines across California and it definitely lived up to the hype. I'll be going back very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment