Thursday, April 22, 2010

Herb-Baked Eggs.

As I raid the refrigerator and try to find ways to use all of our food up (really so we have less to move), I decided to make a French recipe by the Barefoot Contessa that you can find here.... I'm sorry but she's my go-to chef first! Usually if there is something that I can think up, she usually has a recipe for it.


So, with luck I had (4) eggs and most of the fresh ingredients that I needed. I substituted cilantro for parsley and left out the rosemary because mine was dead. But simply put, it certainly hit the spot. Take a look...



I toasted some bread and pretty much just dipped, scooped, and enjoyed. I would recommend this recipe to anyone who loves poached eggs or eggs over easy. I can't wait to make them again for a group of people (Joseph and I shared this larger dish, but you can make it in individual ramekins too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment