Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter.

As I looked through my picture folders on the computer, I realized that I hadn't blogged about our Easter dinner! So it's a little over due but this is what our Easter looked like this year...
Joseph and I put together the "Easter Table" with random things we had around the house. Joseph hung the lights from the ceiling and we used his desk as a table. He hand-picked some wild flowers and placed his colored eggs around too.

Caitlin and Theresa brought this BIG cupcake thing. They told me that they had made it. I was super impressed, only to find out later that they had lied. They took it from a party that they had been to earlier... but I guess it was the thought that counted!

Shannon brought this home-made Strawberry Champagne cake. It was awesome, so moist.


A side from making Creme Brulee for dessert, I roasted (2) ducks and seasoned them with salt, pepper, and fresh thyme. I was a little worried that two ducks would be too much in addition to our appetizer, garlic mashed potatoes, and veggies, but it was perfect. We ate everything!



After a few bottles of wine, dinner, and plenty of dessert, we ended the night on a great note. Everyone was full, happy, and grateful to have enjoyed each other's company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment