Saturday, May 1, 2010

From Day to Night.

If you know both Joseph and I then you know that we are complete opposites. I'm an Aquarius and he's a Leo, which are exact opposites in the Astrological spectrum of signs. He's laid back and I'm definitely not, he's a night owl and I'm an early bird, he's a saver and I'm a spender... The list goes on and on!
But, what brought this to my attention recently was that we had been talking about the view from our new patio and I told him that I had taken some morning pictures and to my surprise he told me he had taken some beautiful night pictures. Take a look:
To the left is we can see part of Balboa Park and the Space & Air Museum.

And to the right we can see part of the East Village.


You can't appreciate the morning without the night...


Kind of like us... right?! :)

1 comment: