Monday, May 31, 2010

Karl Lagerfeld.

You do know who Karl Lagerfeld is, right?!

If you don't... I'm not sure that we are friends ;)

Well, I have this amazing friend at my other job who is truly a fashionista. She is always well versed on the newest fashions lines (especially Louis Vuitton... let's just say I am pretty sure she owns every bag and accessory ever made... haha). Her name is Denise and she is my favorite. She always has the newest "it" bag and knows what hand bag every fashionable celebrity is carrying!

Aside from being ever so stylish, she is smart, fun, and a little older than me... or even my mom... but who cares?! She is awesome and always gives me great life advice. I don't know what I would do without her in my life or how I even survived before moving to California! (I'm sure she thinks the same of me...)

She recently went to Paris with her family and brought me back this little gift...



Yes, it really is, Karl Lagerfeld, the man behind the ever-so-chic Fashion House: Chanel. This limited-edition bottle bears his signature and is currently only available in Paris and now belongs to me :) Thanks Denise, I'm on cloud-nine!



The campaign above was shot by Lagerfeld himself, which features model Coco Rocha sipping the drink which is served up by Baptiste Giacobini.

No comments:

Post a Comment