Friday, June 4, 2010

SATC: Part 1.


What makes Sex and the City so attractive (to me) is...

The Fashion.
So it's only fair that I asked everyone in our party to dress to impress. There were a few "are you serious" looks but for the most part everyone was on board, and even those who weren't at first, stepped up to the plate the night of the party!
After careful examination of my closet and a couple new purchases, I had successfully put together an outfit:



Here's a quick overview:
Suit Jacket: Zara
Shirt: J.Crew
Scarf: Hermes
Belt: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: J.Crew McCallister Boots
Bag: Burberry


Do you remember this post? Well, I don't think that I ever mentioned that I did get it for myself for my 25th birthday :)


I had been eye-ing these babies for months and just couldn't spend the money on them, but somehow I made myself think they would be a practical purchase for SATC.


An impulse buy in Europe while back-packing a couple of years ago... I think I had gone too long feeling like a bum (wearing the same three or four outfits for a month...ick!) and needed my fix.


And of course a variation of my favorite bracelets from Hermes to Tiffany's to Louis Vuitton to D&G.


We all dressed to nines and had a really good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment