Monday, June 28, 2010

Farmer's Market.

Saturday morning, after my successful egg poaching experience featured in a post below, I decided we should walk over to the Littly Italy Mercato (aka Farmer's Market) since it is so close and for some reason I really like to go. Joseph thinks its too small but I like the walk, people watching, live music, and seeing all the fresh produce. For some reason it inspires me to live a healthier life, even if it's just for a day!

My friend, Jessica came along with us, it was her third time going to it, and she realized that all the same vendors were present. She thought different vendors came every week, but then was bummed out to find it was the same thing.

However, I did introduce her & Joseph to something new...

There's this hippie-ish lady who runs a little drink booth. I've had a Strawberry-Mojito (alcohol-free, of course) and her fresh squeezed lemonade, both amazing! Well, this weekend I ordered the Mango Infused Lemonade and Joseph ordered the Strawberry-Watermelon Lemonade. They were both so good. Joseph's tasted just like a Jolly-Rancher. She uses all fresh ingredients and natural products.

You have to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment