Saturday, May 15, 2010

SATC.

As the premiere of the new Sex and the City movie comes upon us, I have to think "How am I going to out do the last party?" For the last movie premiere, a group of us close friends that included two of my favorite girls Bethany & Katie, we enjoyed quite a few Cosmo's and Grapefruit Martini's with light hors d'oeuvres and lots to talk about before the movie. I even debuted a new Louis Vuitton bag.
We headed drunkenly to Fleur Cinema in Des Moines because... they served wine :) Haha. Movie + Wine + Popcorn = A little bit of heaven. We had so much fun. After the movie, which included drinking wine, sneaking in little bottles of POP champagne, and some flatulence (the person is to remain nameless....), we headed back to our place for a pool party!

I do believe we resumed drinking, eating, and swimming... which led to the same farting person to lose their top! The night was priceless, which will remain infamous and a memory close to my heart. So, with that being said.... "How am I going to out do the last party?" Any ideas? Perhaps along with my some new favorite girls, K & B can fly out and join :)

I'm trying to develop a new martini.... Here's a sneak peak...

Can you guess the flavor?!

No comments:

Post a Comment