Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chicago.

Since I hadn't seen my family in over (6) months, Joseph and I drove the 4 hours to the Chicago-area to visit my mom, dad, sisters, and friends.

The weather was odd while we were there. One minute it was bright and sunny, and then cloudy and humid, and finally a huge storm rolled through!


We just kind of hung-out, grilled, and shopped. It's always nice to visit there.


One of my favorite people in the world: Becky! We can sit and talk on the phone or in person for hours on end. We've been friends since our Freshman year in high school and haven't stopped talking since. She's one of my best friends. (Those are my glasses she has on!)


My little sister is kind of a rebel.
Random piercings? Check.
Fire Red Hair? Check.
Multiple tattoos? Check.

But I love her all the same.


And this little guy? My god-son!
Isn't he so adorable? I always have to pay him a visit and when I drive out to Chicago.


Not a very flattering picture of me but still cute all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment