Monday, July 11, 2011

Packin' It Up.

Working until the very last minute (seriously, until the day we left).... probably not the best idea!

10.) Packing and Saying Our Final Goodbye's


As we started to pack the first and even the last boxes, it still hadn't hit me that we were leaving. I just thought in my head that we were moving to a different apartment or going on a long road trip that for some reason required we bring all of our stuff with us.


Still, looking at this picture, I can't remember feeling sad, just ready to get on the road. It didn't phase me that we were moving ourselves and all our of belongings across the country. Looking back at this picture, I really miss it. I miss our old apartment, our old/new friends, our old hang-out spots, and my old job. There's something about Des Moines that hasn't filled that void yet, but I am determined to find it :)

Oh San Diego, how I miss thee and all of the people, places, and memories that are still there too! I can't wait to return and relive all of those experiences. Until then, farewell and thank you.

As I have always said, I am terrible at Goodbye's, so we'll see you later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment