Thursday, December 29, 2011

Meredith Gardens.

I promised all of you (but mostly myself) that I would make it over to see the Meredith Gardens before the end of Fall.... lucky for me, the Summer and Fall both went late into the year for the first time ever and I was able to make it down right before they closed the gates!


I loved this little gazebo area. To bad it wasn't a day that was open to the public so I wasn't able to really sit an enjoy for too long.


On Fridays, anyone can go down and have lunch and just enjoy the scenery.


I didn't get to see much more than half of the gardens because Better Homes & Gardens were doing a photo shoot for their Spring/Summer issues. Can you believe they were already planning those shoots as the rest of us were preparing for the coldness.... which luckily still has not struck too bad yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment