Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rekindled Love.

If you know, you have to know how much I love weddings. I love to plan them... attend them... and work at them too! I fell in love with the idea of weddings a long time ago.

The moment that realized how much I loved them was when I read "The Five People You Meet in Heaven". I don't remember the exact quote from it but I do remember that when Eddie meets Marguerite in "heaven", she explained that she chose weddings as her "heaven" because they are a time of supreme happiness and she wanted to experience that happiness forever...

So, after leaving the wedding industry for a while, it should be no surprise that when Saley from DiVine Flowers asked me to help her coordinate, I jumped right back on board! Take a look at the world that I love t be a part of. How could walking into this wonderland not make you smile inside?


The entire room was so fragrant with the essence of roses. If I remember correctly, she said she used over 10,000 of them.


I love when weddings have a lounge area. It makes the setting so cozy and relaxed.


Candy Bars: Not just for kids anymore.


I really enjoy decorating the honeymoon suite. I know that by the time that the couple makes it up, they are either too exhausted to care or too drunk... but the thought they might appreciate it makes me happy.

There few things that I am truly passionate about... weddings are one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment