Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thyme & Parmesan Breadsticks.

Like I said, I had to make everything by hand for this special little party. It only makes sense to make the best of things when you are hosting one of the Food Editors from Better Homes & Gardens. I felt the pressure, but I was up for the challenge :)


Funny, what mixing a few key ingredients will produce! I think I threw in flour, yeast, salt, some herbs, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, and olive oil into my mixing bowl and slowly mixed them all together.


The batter quicky became thick and dough-like. I rolled the dough into a long loaf -like shape and cut small pieces off of it, and then rolled the small pieces into long bread sticks.


After baking them for about (15) minutes or so, they were ready to eat!


Making about (50) or more of these yummy sticks was fun, but not as fun as eating them. This is all that was left after the party. I have to say, they are quite the people pleasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment