Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birth-Day.

If you remember correctly, I worked last year on my birthday, at both of my jobs. I didn't think it was that big of a deal but everyone insisted that I take the day off this year. So I did, and it was a very relaxing, fun-filled day.

Joseph and I went to Cafe Chloe for breakfast and then came home to this....


A Baked Almond Fruit Tart from Extraordinary Desserts! Yummy. It served as my "birthday cake". Not only was it beautiful, but it was so delicious. One of my favorite things.


After Lourdes dropped off a car load of gifts from co-workers at work, regular clients, and a few gifts from herself, I made this little cheese plate for all of us to enjoy (even all of the cheese were gifts! Who doesn't love getting yummy gourmet goods for their birthday?!)


We also opened a bottle of wine and walked down to the pool with our drinks and snacks. The sun was out and it was the perfect weather... until it wasn't... it started to rain, but not before my friend Shannon dropped off some beautiful Red Roses and Stargazer Lilies.


After all of the snacks, wine, and running out of the rain, we came back up to the apartment to get ready to go out to dinner. There were a few different places that I wanted to stop at but after everything was said and done, we went to Craft & Commerce for drinks and ended up staying there for dinner.


I think this picture of Jessica and I and the picture of Joseph above, were the only pictures that I got from the night.... oooops! Sorry, but we had a really nice night.


The next morning, I was able to get a few pictures of almost everything that I had received on my birthday. I even got more stuff the week following too :)


I felt truly blessed to be so fortunate and have such amazing and thoughtful people in my life.

Sadly, all of the flowers died within a week but they looked so beautiful.


The orchid is still alive though :) and most of the wine and champagne is still awaiting to be opened and enjoyed by myself and those around me that I love.

Thank you everyone for making my 26th birthday so special!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment