Sunday, March 6, 2011

iPhone4.

For those of you that know me... know that I've had the same iPhone 3G for two years (well, not the same exact one that I had when I bought it, but the same model... yes, I broke three iPhones in less than a year...oops!)

Anyways, I had my latest one for a year, with the same cracked screen. I kept telling myself that I was going to wait until the White iPhone 4 came out, but it never did. BUT then all of the sudden, Verizon picked up the iPhone and I couldn't resist switching.

The day before my birthday, I was ready to throw my iPhone 3G off the deck. I so fed up with it that I told Joseph we needed to go to the Apple Store so I could buy a new one. After the extensive process of switching carriers and activating a new phone... I had it... and Joseph bought it for me for my birthday :) Yay!


This picture reminds me of some kind of ad for the iPhone. As soon as I got it, I called my mom... but of course she was sleeping. So when she called me the next day, we FaceTimed!

It blows my mind how far technology has come! I still remember those big brick-sized cellphones that first came out. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment