Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Beach.

Living in San Diego, you would think that we'd be going to the beach EVERYDAY. It may have started out that way but it quickly faded (for me anyway...) You get caught up in work and your every day routine that you forget to make time to get out there.

We lived within walking distance to the San Diego Harbor so we never forgot the water was there but you get used to seeing it everyday and forget to really stop and appreciate it.

7.) Go to the beach... one last time.

Del Mar Beach

I personally had never been to this specific beach but my friend Erin from work would always come here and wanted to us to go. It was a beautiful day... so why not?!


I really like the natural beauty of this picture... maybe its the bright color of the moss against the cool slate color of the sand?


Joseph really is a great photographer in my opinion, but I guess my opinion is skewed. I wish he could see how good he is at it.


Snapshot: Friends.


We've grown a lot together...


San Diego and California, in general, has a lot of natural beauty... but I guess every place does.


Joseph, always trying to explore new things!


We walked and walked until the sun was about to set. It was quite beautiful.


As I sit here today, putting together this post, I am reminded of how much I secretly loved San Diego. Yes, I bitched and moaned about how expensive it was and how far away all of our close friends and family were... but I made some life-long friends in San Diego and had my own little version of a "family"... yes you all know who you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment