Sunday, June 19, 2011

Favorite Places & Things.

I do believe that we take things for granted. Whether the things that we take for granted are tangible or not.... we forget to be grateful, we forget to appreciate, and overall forget to enjoy.

8.) Enjoy my Favorite Places, Things & People.



What would I do without these two people in my life? They help balance all aspects of my life. Not to say that I don't have other close friends in my life, but Jessica & Lourdes mean the world to me. I love them, and know that they love me too.


Our pool at our complex. Something about it was so inviting and comfortable. I loved the pool, hot tub, and fire pit areas. I felt at home here.


Our weekly home-made meals. I think it's important to splurge at least once a week on good food, good wine, and of course good desserts ;) What's life worth without splurging? We work hard to splurge once in a while, right?


I'll miss all of the amazing foliage. Before we left, Joseph was able to pick out all of these succulents and arrange them beautifully. Love it.


The awesome "regulars" at my job. Sheila, if you are still reading my blog, I miss you and am so grateful to have met you. Let me know when you roll through the Chicago-area. The champagne was amazing. Thank you!


Walking around the East Village after a fabulous meal at Cafe Chloe ;)


Going out with friends downtown. I still haven't been anywhere that compares to the nightlife in San Diego. I love and miss it already.


The caviar custard at Cafe Chloe. Uhhh, SO delicious.


Ok, fine. EVERYTHING about Cafe Chloe ;)

Sheila. Thank you for the weekly bouquet of "Just Joey" roses from your garden. They were so beautiful and fragrant. I have yet to find a Just Joey bush, but when I do, I will be sure to buy it and blog about it :)

1 comment: