Thursday, June 16, 2011

Seaworld.

Is it strange that I had never been to a Sea World before? Sure my parents took us to Disneyland, Disney World, and Universal Studios but never Sea World. I didn't think it was weird, quite frankly I never felt like I needed to go but....

5.) We added it to our list of things to do!

Sea World.


I found a coupon online that took $25 off the ticket price, score! The day we planned to go was a beautiful day and our friend Shannon decided to ditch work and come too (her family was in town too so they were all excited to go)


First stop, sea-lions! Some were being all crazy and fighting while others were sun bathing and relaxing.


We went under these underwater tunnels to see all of the different kinds of sharks.


Scary!


Later, we found a show to go to. It was called Blue Horizons... "where dolphins fly and birds come come to life.." or something like that ;)

It was actually a really cool show. It was extra cool since I was kind of tipsy. I love that amusement parks serve alcohol, especially if you're taking your kids.... I'd go crazy!


They had people dressed up as different kinds of birds and would do all sorts of tricks with the dolphins.


We saw a lot of sea life. The Shamu Show show was pretty cool too but I didn't get any pictures of it. We also didn't get to sit close because it was packed, which was okay because the front rows all got soaked!

It was really fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment