Thursday, June 16, 2011

Massage.

For my birthday I received a fabulous gift card to the Spa at the luxurious Se Hotel for a massage. I hadn't used it because I was hoping for the perfect day that I could just have a relaxing day, but working in management, that rarely happens.

6.) So I decided to pick a day before our trek across the country!

Se Hotel Spa


The hotel itself is beautiful and it has an awesome restaurant too, Suite & Tender. The spa is on the 3rd floor and I was greeted with a drink before my massage.


I wasn't in the waiting area long, but I wish it was my living room. Plush sofas, relaxing feel, and overall a place to just get away from the noisy city.


I was shown into my "room" or bungalow.


The massage itself was SO intense. I was very sore after he was done. I got a deep tissue and I'm not kidding you, I was on the verge of tears...


But after he was done, my body felt so relieved. And I got to take a steam shower. I don't think that I had ever taken one but it was hot and steamy and just relaxing. Loved it. If you've never been here, try it. Expensive, but worth every penny for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment