Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flower Gardens.

Have you ever heard of the Carlsbad Flower Fields? Well apparently Joseph had because we kept checking on the status of the flowers at the flower fields!


4.) Visit the Flower Fields of Carlsbad


Beautiful Renuculus, eh??



I think this was by far my favorite! I don't know why, but I just thought it was beautiful.



Awww, little Josie!


They had the most amazing variety of renuculus flowers.


We had someone try to capture the natural beauty of the gardens. Mission accomplished? Maybe not?!


I just LOVED this picture (taken by Joseph Wanek)!


Not sure how far the gardens stretched, but it had to have been a LONG way.



They had a beautiful selection of orchids....


...and roses, and different hybrids of poinsettias! Even some that the general public hasn't even seen! If you haven't been, I highly recommend it, everything was beautiful. I was looking for the "Just Joey" rosebush that I am familiar with, but they didn't have it :(

If you happen to run across it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed at all. The blooms are a beautiful Orange hue and the scent is intoxicating. Let me know if you find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment