Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chicago: Pops!

No matter what city I visit or how many times I've been there, I always want to try the things and see new places. I like to been in the loop as to what's new and cool. I try to keep a running list in my mind of places that I want to eat at or grab a quick drink at just to enjoy the ambiance so when I heard about Pops, I had to go!


I loved the menu, the presentation, and the overall feel of this cute, hip Champagne bar. Who doesn't love bubbles? And to have a bar dedicated to just that... I think I found a little piece of heaven in this place. 


There wasn't much too the trendy bar, but the simplicity made it just that much better. The staff was very attractive, polite, and knowledgeable. 


Aside from a fabulous bottle of champagne that Jessica, my mom, and I shared, we also ordered the Strawberry Tart. Do you really need to ask if it was good? I probably could have ordered a few more, just for myself :)


The menu has a lot of trivia about champagne and cute little quotes and poems. This was my personal favorite. Perfect, perfect, perfect. I want to make it my regular hot spot when I visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment