Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chicago: RPM Italian Restaurant.

Do you happen to know who Bill & Giuliana Rancic are? Well, if you don't, let me me tell you! Bill was on the first The Apprentice and won his chance to work with The Donald on the big Chicago skyscraper, Trump Tower project. And Giuliana? Seriously, you must live under a rock if you don't know who she is... She a celebrity news personality on E! News.  


Anyway, they opened a brand spankin' new restaurant in Chicago called RPM Italian Restaurant. I borrowed this picture from their website because I could not capture the beauty of it. I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first because sometimes celebrities open restaurants that just don't deliver... but RPM definitely did!


This little number? It's Mama DePandi's Bucatini Pomodoro with a great big meatball. Simply Delicious. Seriously.   


Jessica ordered her favorite thing to order anywhere she goes: Chicken. Listed under "Classics", it was the Chicken with Peppers entree, but it definitely delivered. The variety of peppers and tenderness of the chicken was amazing! I was so full but I wanted to keep eating! 


We sat right near this Private Party and of course I started to think of all the special occasions that I could book this room for :) Wishful thinking... for now :) 


From the moment you walk in, you feel kind of like a VIP. They say the dress code is casual, but in such a beautiful space, you can't help but want to be kind of dressed up and looked polished. We didn't get to see Bill or Giuliana but word on the street is that they are around pretty often! 

3 comments:

  1. I had SUCH a GREAT time!I CAN'T wait until we go again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful time there it is so grand cant wait to go back

    ReplyDelete