Friday, March 27, 2009

Designer Alert.

Last night, Allison and I did another Fashion Show Event for Collide at the Ruby Room, "where Art meets Fashion". We had three designers, none of which I was a particular fan of, but that's my personal opinion. To give you an idea, one of the labels was Trashy Klassy. It was pretty much a line of semi-slutty ripped up shirts, but the designer was super sweet. The one designer that still sticks out in my mind as one of my favorites is PetraO, from my first Ruby Room/Collide Event. She's very Fashion Forward, and I think that is what I like about her. Of course you'd probably get some strange looks wearing her clothing to the grocery store, but it's very artistic and when dressing the models, you can see how much attention she pays to detail. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment