Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spicy Pickle.

Yesterday, I had a day off from all my various jobs so Joseph and I decided to go out for a while and enjoy the beautiful day. We drove over to North Park and started walking around but then remembered that one of our favorite little boutiques, Station, was having a sale! We got back in the car and drove down to Little Italy to take advantage, however, found nothing. Oh well. We needed to grab lunch so we went to the Spicy Pickle. We'd seen it quite a few times but had never been in. They had panini's, pizzas, and subs. We shared a panini. Overall, it wasn't that great but our friend Erica told us to give it another try but next time having a pizza, I'll let you know what I think after my second attempt, for now, enjoy the logo, I thought it was really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment