Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fashionista.

As some of you may know, I have been doing some freelance work for APA Consulting. Alison Andrews is the owner and the person who started San Diego Fashion Week 2008. I've worked on a few fashion shows with her now, from Hillcrest in San Diego to Orange County to Del Mar. We have a lot of fun and she has even asked me to become an Independent Contractor, so that I can start taking on my own clients!









The other exciting opportunity is that I am planning the Grand Opening of her new business venture, "Dress for the Nines". It is a chic new boutique that sells maternity clothing. I stopped by on Monday to meet with her and it is really coming along quite well. We are planning on having a Soft Opening Night (for VIP's) and a Grand Opening Day for everyone to come the 2nd weekend in April! I am so excited to be a part of it. Don't worry, I will keep you updated.

B.T.W.

You can check out some cool photography that Joseph took from our Fashion Show at the Ruby Room in Hillcrest here and enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. you better keep an eye out for any good maternity sales!

    ReplyDelete