Sunday, March 29, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire.

I love watching movies. I could do it all day long. Joseph doesn't get it, but the funny thing is that I usually always end up buying the ones I see because something about each one inspires me. I was originally going to blog about twilight, but during my blogging "break", Joseph and I watched Slumdog Millionaire. If you haven't seen it, cancel whatever you are doing this very second and go see it right now. It is beautiful. I can see why it won Best Picture by the Academy. All I have to say is, Roger Ebert from the Chicago Sun-Times, was completely correct in stating that "This is a breathless, exciting story, heartbreaking and exhilarating at the same time..."



As for that other movie... oh yea, twilight, I liked it a lot. It's probably on my list to buy but not before getting Slumdog Millionaire. I can hardly stand waiting for it to come out on DVD. Watch it and then call me and tell me how much you loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment