Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Shot.

I've been getting quite accustomed to riding my Vespa to Fashion Valley for work in the morning, and occasionally even taking it to Extraordinary Desserts too. However, I still have yet to schedule a date to take my driving test so that I can get my full license. I keep putting it off because I am so "busy". I know that I am just scared of not passing it. So, next week once all of the busy-ness has calmed down I plan on:


1.) Scheduling my Motorcycle Driving Test

2.) Schedule my Driving School Class (thanks to my traffic citation)

3) Schedule my Food Handler's Class


Doesn't it seem like I have a full semester?! In the mean time, Joseph took the first shot of me on my red little Vespa :)

2 comments:

  1. this picture makes me miss you!!! and also makes me want to get started on your new "look" with the vespa/scarf/hair logo. (i know you know what i'm talking about. haha)

    ReplyDelete