Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Recessionista?

Can you believe this economy and the current job market? Seriously, how am I supposed to buy my next bag or "it" accessory. I feel like I am being tortured every week when I have to go to the mall knowing that I can't (shouldn't) buy anything. I do occasionally break down and buy something on sale... but those purchases don't count if they are less than $25! Right? It's hard trying to be a recessionista, but I've been so good.

Okay, Okay so I broke down and bought a beautiful Cashmere Sweater, but seriously could you resist not paying $40 for something that was originally $120?? Don't answer that question if your name is Joseph...

So for my own satisfaction I am posting some of my own favorite Must Have Fall Accessories as a therapeutic way of making me feel as though I have purchased them and no longer need to think about them. However, if I continue lusting over them through the month, I will have to buy them... Right??



Damier Sarah Wallet
by Louis Vuitton


Red Helmet by Vespa



Timex Watch for J.Crew



Bow Ties by Alexander Olch



Tote Bag by Filson

2 comments:

  1. oh my word. those bow-ties are the cutest. do you ever wear a bow-tie to work? i can just picture you...
    went into the crew today. wow, lurveylurvelurve. the new pink v-neck t-shirt with the jeweled graphic print necklace? D.I.E. they just happened to pull it out of the box while i was there. just can't swing a $50 t-shirt as a recessionista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have ONE bow tie and it is actually a kid's one that I accidently ordered from Brooks Brothers. I love it, but you can tell it's not meant for me :) Haha.

    ReplyDelete