Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time.

Doesn't time just fly by?! I can't believe that I haven't posted something in almost a month. Seriously? What have I been up to? Let me think of at least 20 Things You Wouldn't Know...

1.) I've had lunch at Cafe Chloe about three or four times at Cafe Chloe since my last post

2.)
Was promoted to a Supervisor at Extraordinary Dessert, which means I now have more hours + more responsibility = No Life

3.) Changed my ring tone from Beyonce's "Single Ladies" to The Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling"... but have a new found obsession with "I'm The Shit" by DJ Class

4.) Literally dropped my Vespa twice... within our apartment complex... Don't Ask (It's still beautiful though)

5.) Made it to the beach maybe twice

6.) Went to Chicago for my sister's wedding

7.) Have fallen in love with Wedding Planning all over again

8.) Finally subscribed to Martha Stewart Weddings, after saying I was going to for over a year

9.) Paid my traffic "Citation" (Yes, in California it will cost you $203 for not stopping fully at a stop sign)

10.) Have been trying to revive my Gardenia bush because it got semi-fried while I was in Chicago

11.) I've reconnected with a friend that I haven't seen or talked to in years!

12.) Watched Julie & Julia, and the New Harry Potter movie and loved both

13.) Have gotten back into the "I DIE" mood with the new season of The Rachel Zoe Project

14.) Have been trying to find someone who will teach me how to do Letter Pressing & Calligraphy in San Diego

15.) Have been trying to be a Recessionista (I didn't buy a thing for myself in Chicago)

16.) Was asked to be in my best friend's wedding next year

17.) Am planning one of my other good friend's weddings' the same month next year

18.) Have been preparing for the visit of a few good friends arrival this week

19.) Watched Chocolat more times than I care to say because I love, love, love it

20.) Have been & will continue feeling inspired by everyday things...

2 comments:

  1. 3. watched B perform single ladies on the VMA's tonight and thought of you! i still love it & was trying to get piper to do the dance :)
    9. $200???! ugh. i bet that made you sick. think of the shoes you could've bought...
    13. rachel zoe. love.
    14. if you did letter pressing you could offer design services for invites as part of your wedding planning biz!!! i'm guessing you've already thought of that....
    15. you say you didn't buy a thing "for yourself"...so who DID you shop for? :)
    18. who's coming this week?
    19. it's always on t.v. and i loooove it. oh, johnny depp...sigh.
    21.MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9.) Seriously! I can think of a million other things that I would have rather spent that money on!

    14.) Letterpressing is exactly what I would like to offer my clients. I am trying to take advantage of the fact that I live in SD while I'm here.

    15.) I bought some stuff for my sister's wedding, and presents for my cousin's baby shower.

    18.) Sarah Brammer, Jessica Heth, & Amanda Lundberg!

    21.) MISS YOU TOO :)

    ReplyDelete