Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On the Go.

Take a look at the picture below. What's wrong with this picture? Aside from being turned on it's side, of course (my silly phone or computer wouldn't allow me to turn it the right side up).



Notice anything that might catch your eye? Or maybe leave you a little breathless?

Well, it just so happens to be my new iPad! Erica and Chris gave it to me as a gift for planning their wedding. I was never totally in love with the iPad until I had one. Now, I am getting into the habit of using it as a big PDA. Yes, I do have a Coach planner, which Joseph reminds me of every time I say that my iPad is my new planner. Sorry Coach, the iPad is still a little more chic, this day in age.


The night that Erica & Chris gave it to me, Erica made me die a little more when she showed me what Rachel Zoe carried her iPad in (Louis Vuitton, of course).... but for the time being, I bought the Apple iPad case....



....until I can get my hands on one of these...



If the print is too small for you to see, that might be a good thing. From top left:

Oscar De La Renta: $290
Louis Vuitton: $390
Burberry (Yellow): $475
Salvatore Ferragamo: $390
Yves Saint Laurent: $795
Gucci: $290
Chanel: $1,555

Want a closer look? Check out the article here.

I have walked to more than a few Louis Vuitton boutiques the past two weeks trying to get my hands on the their iPad case, but guess what? NO luck. Not only are they not coming out with more until possibly 2011, but they are not doing a wait list because they are too high in demand and not enough supply. Not to worry, I have someone on the case, thank you Denise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment