Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Still Painting.

No, I am still not done with that one painting... I have started looking at colors for the other painting though! So, in the mean time here's a little sneak peek of how far I've come.

After a lot of procrastination, I went out and bought the paint I wanted, searched high and low all over the apartment for my paint brushes (which hadn't been used in years). I also had Joseph's mom send me my old paints, which coincidentally had dried up. Oooooooops!

As I sat there starting to paint, I knew Joseph would sneak a picture of me and post it to his facebook with some kind of comment about how long it had taken me to start!

After a few days, I had finished this much. I was pretty proud of myself and really motivated to finish the entire thing...


Towards the end I started to just slather paint on at the bottom. I was trying to make some kind of effect at the bottom, which didn't look the way I wanted it to. So I've kept on painting to make it a little darker down there...


Still not the finished product. I have a better picture of it somewhat complete and actually hanging on the wall! Maybe I will post it once I had finished BOTH paintings ;)

1 comment: