Sunday, January 16, 2011

Presents.


Who doesn't love gifts?!

Let me share with you, some of the fabulous things that I got...

After years of wanting one, Joseph's parent's got us this beautiful Kitchen-Aid Mixer. Love, love, love it. We also got the Barefoot Contessa's new cookbook "How Easy Is That", (and have even used a few recipes out of it already), a new shower curtain & bed spread set from cb2, and tons of new clothes from J.Crew.

Joseph's sister, Sophie, got me the 1st season of Mad Men and Bethenny Getting Married? Two series that I love!



My mom got us this amazing Cuisinart Food Processor (we recently made hummus and our own bread crumbs). It came with a DVD with recipes and how-to instructions.

Jessica got me those mixing bowls because I always looked at them on my trips to Williams-Sonoma but never purchased them myself but always talked about getting them next time.

My sister, Grace, got me these cute little biscuit cutters.....


....and a metal sieve that I wanted.

Becky and Dan got us clothes and a cute Chicago ornament!

Kate & Tony got us both some really cute ties...

And Caitlin got us a little fondue set, candles, and ice cube makers :)


But this week, I finally got my gift from Joseph. The new Louis Vuitton iPad case! I have been wanting it for so long and they stopped making them but it seemed like all the celebs had one. I kept checking back at the store and after months of saying they were discontinued, they were re-released the first of the year by special order only. I love it!

Thank you to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment