Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jake's On 6th.

Wednesday afternoon, after taking a walk through Balboa Park because it was a beautiful day, Joseph and I walked over to Jake's On 6th, an cool new wine bar just a few blocks from our apartment. It's locally owned and totally cool. I don't know exactly how many wines they offer, but it takes up about two walls. The atmosphere was cool, they had an outdoor patio, the staff was friendly and cute (which is always nice, right?!) and the food and wine were awesome.

The menu was made of a cork material, love it!


I ordered a Malbec and Joseph ordered a Moscato. Since we were a little bit hungry, we also ordered a panini with salami, melted brie, and arugula. It was so good. I loved everything about it. The salad that came with it was pretty awesome too. I give a two thumbs up and can't wait to return to our new little wine bar!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! My name is Jennifer and I am the events and marketing coordinator for jakes on 6th wine bar. I was checking out different things that are being said about our bar and happened to run into this page. I am so glad you enjoyed your time at Jakes on 6th! If you come in again, ask for me and I would love to say hello :)

    ReplyDelete