Monday, July 5, 2010

Ol' Gang.

Since Joseph and I moved out of Hillcrest, we haven't really been going up there as much. It's about a (20) minute walk through Balboa Park and a very short car ride but for some reason, would rather stay downtown.
Joseph used to have a habit of going to Nunu's (a bar in Hillcrest, that was across the street from out apartment) a few times a week and now he never really goes. However, since the time we moved, our other good friends have moved to either L.A. or City Heights, so to get everyone together randomly on one night was quite nice and meeting at Nunu's had a sense of "home-ness" or celebration of old times.
I'd like you to meet the Ol' Gang:
This is Theresa, or "T". She is just permanently concussed... I think that sums her up.

Michelle, probably the most paranoid person I have ever met in my life but someone who always means well.


Joseph is Joseph, my love.


Caitlin, the most normal drunkest-functioning person I've ever met (if that makes sense) , but also the biggest drama queen ever. She knows it, it's okay :)



Nunu's Bar
The one place I swore I would never like or enjoy, which has actually really grown on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment